Deadline: 28 FEBRUARY 2021
Mobility First Collaboration Grants 2021 Application for Asian & European Artists and Arts Managers
Mobility First! – Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) Cultural Mobility Initiative is a mobility grants programme that supports the mutual cultural practice of those working in the arts. Mobility First! will offer virtual collaboration grants to artists and arts managers from Asia and Europe to jointly create new works or texts.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of application. There is no maximum age limit and artists and arts managers who are in the early or veteran stages of their professional careers are welcome to apply.
- Artists and arts managers who are citizens of any ASEM partner country, forming a team of 2 or 3 collaborators.
- Arts organizations that are based and operating in any ASEM partner country, applying on behalf of 3 to 6 collaborators.
The list of ASEM partner countries are:
Australia, Indonesia, Mongolia, Singapore, Bangladesh, Japan, Myanmar, Thailand,
Brunei Darussalam Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Viet Nam, Cambodia, Korea, Pakistan
China, Lao PDR ,Philippines, India, Malaysia, Russian Federation.
Austria Finland Lithuania Slovakia, Belgium France Luxembourg Slovenia, Bulgaria, Germany, Malta, Spain, Croatia, Greece, Netherlands, Sweden, Cyprus, Hungary, Norway, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Ireland, Poland, United Kingdom, Denmark ,Italy, Portugal, Estonia ,Latvia ,Romania.
Mobility first Collaboration Grants 2021 BENEFITS
- Engaging in creative work: A fixed grant of SGD 500 per grantee or collaborator that is meant for artists’ fee and time spent on producing creative outputs
- Knowledge sharing: grantees benefit from a true exchange of ideas from working with their peers from Asia and/or Europe
- Building and strengthening connections: collaborations allow for meaningful conversations and diverse cultural expressions
1. Please read the Application Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) before submitting an application
2. Documents required: • Curriculum Vitae (CV) of each participants • Video or visual description of your proposed collaboration • Photos or videos of previous works of each participant
3.Selected participant will be awarded a grant amount of SGD 500
Mobility First! is accepting applications for collaborations taking place between 1 April to 30 May 2021 for cycle 1 and 15 July to 15 September 2021 for cycle 2.
For more Information: Visit the website for Mobility first Collaboration Grants 2021