Deadline: April 15th 2021
Seed Transformation Program 2021 for High-Potential CEOs/Founders in Africa. (Financial Aid Available)
Learn how to grow and scale your company in this year-long online program for CEOs and founders of established businesses in Africa and South Asia.
How can you bring Silicon Valley innovation and entrepreneurship to your company? What management skills, tools, and mindsets are required to grow and scale? How can the success of your business help to lead your region to greater prosperity?
The Seed Transformation Program is the answer.
Designed specifically for business owners and up to five members of their senior management team, this online program is led by Stanford GSB faculty, local experts, and supported by Stanford-trained facilitators. You’ll participate in online class sessions and workshops to gain the strategic skills, methods, and mindsets to transform your business and your community. The ultimate goal is to create and activate a detailed action plan to help you grow and scale your company. Throughout the year-long experience, you will work virtually in small, facilitated peer groups called Leadership Labs to share experiences, resources, ideas, and support.
Following completion of the program, you will earn a certificate of completion from Stanford GSB Executive Education and join the Seed Transformation Network to connect and collaborate with other founders. You’ll also have access to seasoned executives, who serve as volunteer leadership coaches and pro bono project consultants, as well as Stanford student interns who are available to work with your company.
Seed Transformation Program 2021 Requirements
- Established CEOs or founders of companies or market-driven social enterprises with an annual revenue between US $300,000 and US $15 million, who want to grow and scale their businesses and positively impact their communities.
- Entrepreneurs from any industry, but must be based in Africa, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, or Sri Lanka.
Develop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business and positively impact your community.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to marketing and sales, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty and local business practitioners.
- Bring up to five of your senior managers on this transformation journey to facilitate buy-in, implementation, and impact.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create a transformation plan, a detailed action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
- Participate online from the convenience of your home or office with a schedule designed for busy business owners.
Admission to the Seed Transformation Program is very competitive. An admissions committee will assess all completed applications based on the program’s criteria for admission. The application requires leader and company information, as well as a personal statement.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we recommend you apply early.
You must fill out and submit the application online.
Payment & Cancellation
Payment details will be provided upon acceptance to the program.
This program is significantly subsidized by donors. In addition, a limited number of scholarships are available to female CEOs or founders and social entrepreneurs. Information will be made available to admitted applicants upon request.
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Stanford Seed Transformation Program 2021