Deadline: February 27th 2021
Women Techsters Fellowship 2021 Initiative for African Women
Apply for the Women Techsters Fellowship. Have you been looking for a 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 training to learn new skills or improve on existing ones?
Do you want to learn how to code build beautiful websites and join the growing number of women in tech? Be part of the Women Techsters 2021 Fellowship Program.
Women Techsters Fellowship 2021 Initiative Eligibility
This year, we will admit girls and women between the ages of 16 to 40 years into the fellowship program. Only women in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and Egypt should apply.
The Women Techsters Initiative is set out to achieve the following:
1. To empower African women to establish start-ups or technology-enabled businesses to build an entrepreneurial mindset in them.
2. To support women to become digitally enabled, social champions, and owners of businesses
3. To bridge the digital divide between men and women in the technology space while contributing to economic growth
4. To ultimately improve the socio-economy of the African continent by providing skills that will elevate women from poverty
The Fellowship Program is an opportunity for women to upskill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities.
The Fellowship will commence on Monday, 8th March 2021 and will run for a year. The first 3 months will be for the technical training, followed by a 2-week soft skill training, and a six-month internship program.
The learning paths for this training are:
1. Software Development
2. Product Design (UI/UX)
4. Product Management
5. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
Fellows will be required to take part in the training to qualify for the internship. Kindly proceed to fill the form if you can commit to the training schedule.
For more Information: Visit the website for Women Techsters Fellowship 2021 Initiative