Deadline: 28th February 2021
Youth Opportunities Hub Country Representatives’ Program 2021 (YOHCRP) for African Youths
Youth Opportunities Hub (YOH) is a global Youth Organization interested in assisting the global youth to take opportunities that come in their way. Our team post various global opportunities via our official platform every day. We believe that investing in the youth create prosperous strong communities. There are many opportunities remain untapped and our mission is to provide “access to information”. Youth are the lifeblood of the better tomorrow; therefore, access to information concerning various global opportunities will greatly improve the welfare of the youth.
The YOHCRP will give you a unique international experience and the opportunity to network with various likewise youths from different African countries.
Please note that the YOHCRP is an international volunteering experience. This volunteering experience will not only open new doors for you, but it will also help you to gain confidence, make a difference and meet new people.
Youth Opportunities Hub Country Representatives’ Program 2021 DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To spread awareness of Youth Opportunities Hub’s mission to provide “access to information about global opportunities”.
- Strategize and organize events to ensure that opportunities reach your community.
- Co-operate with other country representatives via virtual meetings.
- Create a strong social media campaign on behalf of YOH for the benefit of the youths in your country (WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Forge relationships with various organizations and bodies within your country.
- You will gain rich international experience.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a Certificate in recognition of your service. This will also include a recommendation letter.
- You will receive free leadership training and courses.
- You will gain essential leadership skills since you will be representing your country at national level.
- You must be between the ages of 18-35.
- You must be an African and resident in your birth country.
- You must possess a strong social media presence; the ability to speak and write well.
- You must have the ability to mobilize groups.
- Most importantly, be passionate about sharing and spreading global opportunities to the youths in your community, university, school etc.
- College, University, Polytechnic students are mostly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Sent your CV and cover letter to the following email [email protected]
NB> Your cover letter should not exceed two pages.
Your cover letter must answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you are the right candidate to represent your country at national level?
- What value will you bring to Youth Opportunities Hub as a Global Youth Organization?
- What ways/strategies will you use (adopt) to make sure that various youths in your country access information regarding global opportunities? (you may also indicate how many youths you think you can reach)
- What is your social media strategy? Why do you think it is effective?