2021 Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program for Young African Professionals
Applications for the Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2021 are now open. The Interns4Afrika program offers graduates a chance to grow their careers through virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive. Get started today!
Interns4Afrika supports host organisations with the cost of recruitment, onboarding, skilling and Microsoft Certification of their potential next generation employees. The program empowers local communities by investing in local graduates and local partners, providing real employment opportunities to young Middle Eastern and African talent to build a better future for the continent.
Microsoft Interns4Afrika has the right training path to suit your direct needs:
- Sales: Passionate about interacting directly with customers and being on the frontline of bringing magic of software to customers and businesses, sales path could be right for you.
- Marketing: Passionate about telling the Microsoft story to help people and businesses throughout the world to achieve more, marketing path could be right for you.
- Technical Support: Passionate about driving advances in technology to help customers solve big problems and remain competitive in a cloud-first, mobile-first world, technical path could be right for you.
You are eligible to apply if
- You have graduated with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years.
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- You have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree.
- You have the right to work in the country in which you are applying.
Take your first step. Select the training path that best suits you and apply!
For more information, visit Microsoft.