Deadline: 6TH APRIL 2021
Call for applications: Uganda Youth Consultation Meeting on the updated Zero draft post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework and Intergenerational Dialogue.
Call for application for Ugandan Youth (15-35 Yrs) to take part in the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework Residential Consultation meeting. Uganda Youth Biodiversity Network with support from European Union, GYBN, EXPERTISE FRANCE is honored to invite you to a 3-days residential consultation meeting on the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Network, to combine youth perspectives and priorities on the three different goals and 20 targets outlined in the Updated Zero draft.
The youth’s voices and perspectives will be submitted to relevant stake holders, including the Global Youth Biodiversity Network, European Union, Expertise France and National Environmental Management Authority among others.
We have few slots, therefore only the selected participants that meet the Criteria will be successfully notified.
EXPECTED DATES; 18th-21st APRIL 2021
Day 1: Arrival of Participants to the Hotel and Check In
Day2: Consultation on Updated Zero Draft Post 2020 GBF
Day3: Consultation on Updated Zero Draft Post 2020 GBF
Day4: Action Planning and Intergenerational Dialogue, Departure
– Application Form (filled below)
– Participants are required to present a Valid Original National ID once selected ( This is a Hotel Requirement for all residentials)
1. Between 15 – 35 years old
2. Ugandan citizen and resident
3. Committed to biodiversity conservation with a previous track record showing your engagement
4. Active member or coordinator of a youth organization/network that is active on biodiversity and nexus
5. Have knowledge of the CBD and the 2010-2020 strategic plan.
6. Added advantage: Have knowledge and have participated in the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework consultation meeting or discussions.