Deadline: Friday,16th April 2021
Total E&P Uganda 3G & 4G Welding Training Program 2021 for Young Uganda Youths
This is a call for applications to the 3G & 4G welding training to be conducted by solid rock life and business on behalf of Total E&P Uganda for Uganda Youths.
Solid Rock Life and Business is an International capacity building organisation contracted by Total E&P to train Ugandans. ISO standards in 3G and 4G Welding Techniques. This is a Call for eligible applicants to register for the training via the lines communicated below.
Who can apply?
- Ugandans 18 years and above originally from Nwoya, Buliisa. Masindi, Pakwach and Hoima Districts .
- Holders of O’level Certificate/equivalent OR holders of a National Vocational and Technical Crafts certificate in Welding and Metal Fabrication from Vocational Training Institutions OR have at least 2 years of practice/experience In Welding and Metal Fabrication.
- Applicants are required to have Basic English reading and writing skills, good mathematical and physics skills.
- Applicants are required have good eye sight
Total E&P Uganda 3G & 4G Welding Training Program Registration
- Applicants are required to have a Ugandan National ID and a copy of an LC1 Letter.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for final assessment and selected candidates will be contacted for the training.
- Females are encouraged Apply.
- The application and training is free of charge therefore applicants are requested to disregard/report requests for money to the below contacts. To register, call +256 758 590 457 +256 788 931 218 or email [email protected]
The training will take place at Solid Rock International Technical Institute Advanced Welding Simulation Center in Kampala or Uganda Petroleum Institute in Kigumba and will begin in May 2021.
- Intonational Accredited Welding Certification recognized in 56 countries.
- International Health and Safety (ECITB) accepted globally.
What you will learn
- Advanced welding Techniques up To 3G and 4G
- Occupational Health and Safety