Deadline: April 15, 2021
VISA for Music 2021 Application for Artists
Applications are open for the Visa For Music 2021. From 17 to 20 November 2021, the 8th edition of the festival and the first professional music market in Africa and the Middle East will be held in Rabat, Morocco. The call for applications is now open for artists wishing to participate in this new edition.
About thirty artists / groups will be selected by a jury made up of personalities from culture and the world of music.
Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to be eligible: – Be an artist / professional group with at least one year of activity and stage experience;
– Being older than 18 ;
– This call for applications is addressed to artists / groups, of all musical styles, promoting music from Morocco, Africa, the Middle East and the world.
– Only applications completed and sent within the deadline will be taken into account;
– All entries must be based on live performance and original music.
How to Apply
Interested artists are invited to complete this online form . The call for applications is open to all artists, including those who had already applied for previous editions and who did not have the chance to be selected.
To apply for the 8th edition of Visa For Music, please:
- • Online registration form duly completed
- • Visa For Music regulations downloaded, signed and submitted
- • Audio / video links of the artist / group (demo accepted at extra charge)
- • Presentation file (presentation text, biography, discography)
- • HD photo
- • Technical sheet and stage plan
Shipments by post (optional) must be marked (No market value) otherwise customs duties will have to be paid by the candidates, failing which, the files may be refused by the Visa For Music office (sending for promotional use no market value): Visa For Music, N ‘3, Imm 2, Rue Soussa, Hassan – Rabat 10 000 Maroc
For further information, please contact: [email protected]
For more Information : Visit the website for