Deadline: April 30, 2021
ZICTA ICT 2021 Innovation Programme for Ugandans
The ICT Innovation programme is an initiative under the Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority that provides various technical and business development support services to ICT innovators, start-ups and entrepreneurs to develop their nascent tech-related innovative ideas into viable business ventures.
The Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority, ZICTA with support from Airtel zambia, is pleased to invite eligible applicants to submit applications for consideration into the 2021 cohort of the ZICTA ICT Innovation Programme.
ZICTA ICT 2021 Innovation Programme ELIGIBILITY
- Zambia ICT related innovators or startup entrepreneurs
- Must be 18 – 35 years with viable and scalable business ventures
- Digital financial services
- Climate change,Water and sanitation
- Health including response to covid-19 related challenges
- Road safety
- Mentorship opportunities with identified industry experts and entrepreneurs.
- Business linkages with possible off takers of the participants innovations.
- Financing support of up to ZMK50 ,000.00 to support the implementation of three (3) selected innovations at the end of the cycle.
- Any other support that could assist with the development of the innovation into a viable business venture.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be submitted online by filling the form from the link below
The best 60 teams or candidates to participate will be selected by an independent technical evaluation committee who will access the application based on business potential, technical feasibility,and scalability of the business idea.