Deadline: June 1, 2021
Applications are invited for the NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021. NIOD calls upon young researchers from the Netherlands and abroad to compete for a junior fellowship of up to 2 months at NIOD in the academic year 2021/2022.
The aim of the junior fellowships is to enable young researchers to do archival or literature research at NIOD or elsewhere in Amsterdam/The Netherlands, to write an article or research proposal or to otherwise collaborate with researchers and programmes at NIOD.
The fellowship offers:
- Accommodation and furnished workplace at NIOD for two months;
- Stipend €1,250 per month (max. 2 months)
- Housing allowance of max. €1,000 per month for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Open to PhD candidates;
- Young researchers who have obtained their PhD less than 4 years previously are also eligible.
- Candidates should be working in the field of NIOD research and be able to demonstrate how their stay may contribute to their research or development.
Also Apply For: TÜBA Academy Prizes 2021 for Scientists
Th following are expected from fellows:
- A concrete end product;
- Active participation in the institute, among other things by giving a lecture to colleagues;
- Public performance with donors;
- A usable content portrait for the website.
NIOD Junior Fellowships 2021/2022 Application
For an application you need in the first place
- Cover letter of max. 400 words
- Preliminary work plan
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by June 1, 2021.
For more information, visit NIOD Junior Fellowships.