How to Apply for Public Service Commission Kenya (PSC) Jobs and Check Status
The public service commission Kenya (psck) offer opportunity for graduates to acquire and develop valuable technical and professional skills as well as work experience in the Public Service. They recruit and post job opportunities for Kenyans.
Here at empowerment opportunities, we will be put you through on how to apply for psc jobs from the psc portal and check your application status.
Now, lets dive into the Public Service Commission Kenya (PSC) Jobs and Status Check
All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register on the PSC portal by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system. visit http://www.publicservice.go.ke/
2. To apply for any advertised Psc jobs or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
6. The preferred Internet Browser for this system is Mozilla Firefox
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Resetting psc portal Passwords
Users who had registered in the previous version of this system are required to register afresh by providing ID/Passport number, surname, email address anda password. In event that you forget the password, click “Forgot Password” link and provide the email you had used to register. A link will be sent to the email address to enable you reset your password.
psc Jobs Status
You can check your psck job status from the public commission service (psc) portal by visiting http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/Status.aspx
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000