Deadline: 28 January 2022
BURSARY OPPORTUNITES FOR TVET STUDENTS IN NATIONAL
VOCATIONAL CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES AND NATED (REPORT 191) PROGRAMMES
SA Bursaries 2022 – Future Managers was born out of a vision to add real value to people development throughout Southern Africa. Enshrined in our core value system is our motto “Siyafunda Siyakhula!” – We are learning, We are growing.
With our ROOTS IN AFRICA, our HEARTS IN EDUCATION and our MINDS IN COLLEGES, we have dedicated ourselves to provide opportunities for an enhanced teaching and learning experience for students. We are proud of our contributions to the TVET Sector.
In the light of this commitment, we would like to offer an opportunity to fund the studies of National Vocational Certificate and Nated (Report 191) students.
Applications are welcomed to apply for funding for TVET Studies with the following criteria:
• Students from previously disadvantaged communities and/or Students with Special Needs (documented proof of disability will be required)
• Students within the Western Cape and Northern Cape Region
• Students who are starting OR completing TVET studies on a full-time basis
• Students must NOT be funded by NSFAS
• Students must have a good academic record (verified latest academic records to be supplied)
• Students who are entering TVET studies in NCV or Nated Programmes OR students who are completing TVET studies in NCV or Nated.
Programmes are eligible to apply for the bursary
• Students who are between the ages of 16 and 35 years of age
• Students must be South African citizens
• Students must have no criminal record or pending criminal cases against them Applications will be evaluated, and a selection process will take place by the Executive Management Team at Future Managers.
Students are required to complete the Application Form (Annexure A) and submit via email with relevant supporting documentation to:
Melanie Vermaak (email@example.com) before 28 January 2022.