African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022 for Young Africans (Funded to Germany)
AGYLE builds a bridge between young African and German leaders and establishes a sustainable business network. A jury selects forty participants from Germany and African countries. All young leaders will be invited to a (digital) week and an innovative face-to-face event in Berlin later in 2022.
All selected participants have exclusive access to an international business network and to new, long-term business relationships and contacts.
AGYLE actively supports the promotion of individual career development and sharpens the view for the economic relations as well as the cultural characteristics of the participating countries.
Who can apply for African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022
Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, media or civil society
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana, Rwanda, Tunisia
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics – previous experience, already existing cooperations or projects in Africa are not necessary
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network
Submit the following documents
In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement. A jury will review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
What´s the deadline for your application?
Your application and all documents must be submitted via the digital application form by 27 March 2022
Before you apply
For more Information: Visit the website for African German Young Leaders (AGYLE ) in Business Program 2022