Deadline: 11.00pm EST on Sunday, April 24.
Generalkopho Leadership Program (GLP) 2022 for Young Persons World Wide
GLP is creating opportunities for young people to become transformational leaders– to find purpose and make a difference in their society.
This year, we will select, train, and connect committed young leaders from around the world with opportunities. We have a list of extraordinary facilitators and mentors who currently live in 14 countries in North America, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Over the years we have trained over 200 young people who have gone on to make meaningful contributions to their world. You may read more about the amazing testimonials from some of our past fellows here.
Through our fellowship, online community, master classes, and community leadership centres, we want to have a POSITIVE IMPACT on at least 100 million people– mostly young persons, women, children, and the extremely poor– over the next 5 years.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Any young person from any country between the ages of 18 to 30.
- You have access to a phone, tablet, or computer with an internet connection.
- You want to become a transformational leader and create positive change.
- You must be proficient in English language (both verbal and written).
- You must have an idea that you are working on.
For more Information: Visit the website for Generalkopho Leadership Program (GLP) 2022