ETDPSETA Gert Sibande TVET College 2022/23 Internship Programme for South Africans
ETDPSETA in partnership with Gert Sibande TVET College have workplace experience opportunities available.
Opportunities are available for Report 191 Business & Services Studies N6 graduates in various organisations within Gert Sibande Region.
Participation candidates will be provided with a stipend for the duration of training (with no guarantee of permanent employment thereafter).
Training shall commence on the 01 July – 31 December 2023.
- Business and Services Studies N4 – N6 (Completed)
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18-35
- Be unemployed and not studying or in any full time training programme
- Must not have a criminal record
- ONLY Gert Sibande TVET College graduates are eligible to apply.
How To Apply – ETDPSETA Gert Sibande TVET College 2022/23 Internship Programme for South Africans
See image post below.
Please adhere to all requirements before applying and email to: email@example.com