Deadline: August 3rd, 2022
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) 2022 Legislative Internship Opportunity For Young Nigerians
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) is implementing a 10-week long fulltime internship programme with support from the European Union (EU) for young Nigerians who wish to gain knowledge of legislative practices and processes.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Duration of Internship: September – November 2022
Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) 2022 Legislative Internship Opportunity For Young Nigerians Requirements:
- At least, a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Completed NYSC
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft office packages)
- Aged between 18 and 35 years
Only stipends to cover transportation and lunch costs within Abuja will be provided. Other logistics expenses will be borne by the intern. It is advised that prospective interns be able to reside within Abuja or bear the cost of residing in Abuja throughout the duration of the internship as PLAC will not provide accommodation.
How to Apply – Policy and Legal Advocacy Centre (PLAC) 2022 Legislative Internship Opportunity For Young Nigerians
- Send a two-page resume or Curriculum Vitae on MS – Word format, saved in your name and a 300-word, “Statement of Interest” indicating the “importance of your participation in this programme” to [email protected]
The Statement of Purpose should be sent as an
in-line text on the body of the email and NOT sent as an attachment. Also include your state of origin in your resume as interns will be selected from all States of the Federation and the FCT.
All applications must be received by Wednesday, 3rd August 2022. Applications sent after this date or in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained. The internship provides for equal opportunity participation. All persons from across Nigeria are encouraged to apply.