Competition Commission 2023 Cadet Training Programme for South Africans
The Competition Commission is on a search for top tier Graduates to join our 2023 Cadet Training Programme for a period of 24 Months.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the field of Competition Law and Economics whilst making a difference to our economy, by contributing to realising the Competition Commission’s Vision 2030 of ‘Growing, a Deconcentrated and Inclusive Economy’ for all South Africans.
On successful completion of the programme, Cadets may apply for growth opportunities within the Commission.
We are a young and developmental organisation that actively promotes a culture of learning and offers a platform to nurture talent.
If you meet the criteria below and are keen to build your aptitude in analysing complex economic or legal issues, look no further than the Competition Commission. We look forward to reviewing your application!
(An annual total cost to company stipend of R 223 078.04)
Two-year Fixed Term Contract
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
We are looking for dynamic, hardworking and a committed individuals who meets the following requirements:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- A completed Masters Degree in Economics or a LLB Degree with Admission, plus at least 6 -12 months research experience and a comparatively good academic average record. An average academic record of above 70% will be an advantage.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- A Good analytical, research and investigative skills as well as computer literacy.
How To Apply for Competition Commission 2023 Cadet Training Programme for South Africans
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo proficiency assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.