Helb Undergraduate Loan Requirements
HELB Disburse loans, bursaries and scholarships to Kenyan students pursuing higher education in recognized
institutions as well as recover loaned out funds, and to establish a revolving fund
I am a First Time applicant, what do I require for my application to be complete?
HELB Undergraduate Loan requirements:
1. Copy of applicant’s National ID.
2. One coloured passport size photograph of the applicant.
3. Copy of applicant’s university admission letter.
4. Copy of applicant’s bank ATM card for KUCCPS students.
5. Copies of parents’ IDs or death certificate if deceased, KRA pin where applicable, and retirement/retrenchment letter if parent is no longer working.
6. Latest parents’ payment slip if employed.
7. Copies of guarantor’s IDs.