Deadline: August 31, 2022
She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant for Women Smes In Nigeria
The objective of the She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant is to bridge the gender gap in Africa’s growing renewable energy sector, by providing a catalytic repayable grant that helps female-owned businesses strengthen the supply chains in the renewable energy sector, enhance technology or, recruit staff.
Grants will only be given to graduates of She Work Here’s Accelerator.
- Female-owned/led businesses working in the renewable energy space
- Technology supported: solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy
- Priority will be given to projects that promote economic empowerment of women through enabling the productive use of energy for women as end-users
- Alumni of She Works Here
- Track record of working in the renewable energy space
- Clear impact of the technology on women
- Ability to show sustainability beyond the grant
- Annual Audit report for 2 years
- Ability to repay grant over 12-months.
You will be required to upload the following while completing this application.
- Business registration document
- Audited financial reports 2021 and 2020
- Project budget – (Download template: )
- Two professional Reference
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the She Work Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant