Presidential Youth Employment Initiative Phase IV Application for South Africans
The application period for Phase IV of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative in the Basic Education Sector opens on 26 September 2022.
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE EDUCATION ASSISTANT POSITIONS (EA):
Minimum of a matric required but preference given to those with tertiary qualifications, especially in Education
1. Reading Champions
2. E-Cadres 3. Curriculum Assistants
4. Care and Support Assistants (CSA) GENERAL SCHOOL ASSISTANT (GSA): no matric required
5. Sport & Enrichment Assistants (SEA)
6. Handymen or women
STIPEND R4 081.44 per month less 1% U IF contribution
CONTRACT START DATES Cohort 1: 1 Feb 2023 Cohort 2:1 May 2023 Contract durations will van,
HOW TO APPLY – Presidential Youth Employment Initiative Phase IV Application for South Africans
PYEI-BEEI PHASE IV APPLICATIONS OPEN FROM 26th SEPT ’22
Go to sayouth.mobl/p/dbe
The site is zero-rated so free to visit
When you have registered the opportunities at the schools closest to the address you have given will appear and you can apply.
WHO CAN APPLY
• All SA reside. aged 18 – 34 years old
• Must live within 5km of an urban school or within 30km of a farm/rural school
• This phase is targeting a new group of youth that did not participate previously
26 September 2022 APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 23h59 on 16 October 2022 INTERVIEWS: November & December 2022 CONTRACTS: From February 2023 onwards
Register – the process will take 4 mins.
No opportunities showing up? You can search for “Education Assistant” or “General Assistant”