Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2023
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
2023 CAMPAIGN TIMELINE
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2023.
- Publication of results: week of 3 April, 2023
- Eiffel Programme rules – 2023 Session
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Campus France – Programme Eiffel
28 rue de la Grange-aux-Belles