Nasi Ispani 2248 Early Childhood Development (ECD) Receives Appointment Letter – A total of 2248 Early Childhood Development (ECD) Practitioners are among those who received their appointment letters today during the Guateng province Nasi Ispani Mass Recruitment Drive.
NASI ISPANI PHASE 1 (One)
- Targets 200 graduates matched with ECD Centres and trained in financial management.
- The graduates will assist ECD Centres with financial management.
- Improving financial management improves the delivery of early childhood development and access to other incentives in the sector.
- The training commences in November 2023.
- Targets 2 800 youth (graduates and those without qualifications) for specialised training in ECD administrators and practitioners.
- Training to be provided by Ekurhuleni West College, North-West University and South West Gauteng TVET College, University of Johannesburg.
The Nasi Ispani jobs campaign is an initiative by the Gauteng Provincial Government aimed at addressing unemployment and promoting access to job opportunities available within the Gauteng Provincial Government.
During the recruitment update the Premier announced that the campaign attracted over a million applications and outlined a strigent recruitment plan that will ultimately ensure the placement of suitably qualified jobseekers.