Deadline: October 25th 2019
Call for Documenters: 5th ASEAN-Russia Youth Summit 2019 for Filipino Citizens
The National Youth Commission (NYC) of the Philippines, in cooperation with the Russian Federation and the ASEAN Secretariat, will be hosting the 5th ASEAN-Russia Youth Summit on 26-30 November 2019 at Hilton Manila, Newport Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines.
NYC is looking for four (4) documenters, preferably from NCR to document the event with the following qualifications:
- Filipino citizens
- 18-30 years old
- Must have knowledge and experience in documenting conferences, seminars, and other events-alike.
- International Programs Application Form
- CV/Portfolio of events documented
- Sample documentation output
- Have her/his own documentation gadgets (laptop, recorder, etc)
- The organizer shall shoulder the meals of the documenters throughout the program and an honorarium. Let it be understood that the selected documenters will shoulder their own transportation allowance from their residence to the hotel and vice versa.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to [email protected] (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: DOCUMENTER)
- Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
- If you choose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
- FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
- Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
- Deadline for application: 12:00PM – October 25, 2019
- Please send all queries to [email protected] with subject heading “Query: DOCUMENTER”.
- Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
- The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.
For more Information: Visit the website for Call for Documenters: 5th ASEAN-Russia Youth Summit 2019