aaghi aiou edu pk Portal | AIOU Online Workshop
Students and Resource Persons are directed to ALWAYS join their online workshops through AAGHI LMS workshop link. For each day, there will be a separate link on AAGHI LMS.Please join them according to the day mentioned. For example, for day 3 of your workshop, Click on WORKSHOP03 link on AAGHI LMS.
How to Attend Workshop Springs
Assignment submissions for assignment will be accepted on https://lms.aiou.edu.pk
Dear LMS Workshop Users,
To attend upcoming workshops for Autumn 2022 please follow these steps
- Download and install Microsoft Teams app on your device (PC/Laptop/Mobile).
- Login your Microsoft Teams app using same credential as used for LMS.
- Login your LMS.
- On https://lms.aiou.edu.pk go to your course as per you workshop schedule and click on the workshop link to join the workshop
Dear LMS Users,
Please change your password frequently to avoid misuse of your LMS account. Do not share your login credentials with anyone. If you have not yet received your login credentials, please contact your regional LMS Focal Person [ Contact list of Regional Focal Persons ]. Keeping LMS account credentials secure is the sole responsibility of LMS users.
For workshop schedule updates please keep visiting https://aiou.edu.pk/workshop-information or check your LMS course page under My Courses.
After confirmation of your admission contact your region to get your LMS username and password.
AAGHI LMS PORTAL
Current LMS Portal
- LMS Portal – Login
- Face to Face Programmes – Login
- International Students – Login
- Microsoft Teams – Download Now