Adcock Ingram Holdings Operators (FTC) X50 Vacancies for South Africans. Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited and its Subsidiaries (“we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which personal information collected inter alia from you, social media, recruitment agencies, and our website, will be processed by us. The Privacy Notice is available on our website
One of the conditions under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that candidates have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal information,
In the course of your application: we may
• collect personal information that may be used to identify potential professional opportunities other than the job you have applied for but of which we think might be of interest to you.
• use your Personal Information to confirm references or background checks you have provided us.
• request your consent to participate in aptitude tests or recruitment assessments.
We also use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, to verify your information and to share information with you.
Your personal information will be securely stored by the Human Capital Department and it will be retained for a period of up to 12 months as of the closure of the application procedure if your application is unsuccessful, and in case of a successful application and you are hired, your data will be transferred to your personal employee file.
By applying for this position, you consent to us processing your personal information.
We reserve the right to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 30 (thirty) days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with shortlisted candidates.
Reporting to Charge Hand
To support Production objectives by meeting daily production requirements, working
effectively in a team environment, and ensures effective utilisation of technical skills.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
Key Job Outputs
• Sub-Assembly of components to finished initial product stage.
• Filling of the two different products into bag.
• Inspect units for any defects.
• Measured Air injection.
• Coiling of the 3 different bags together with sampling pouch.
• Pouching finished product into foil pouch.
• Remove defect from conveyer belt and place in reject bin
• Inspect Pouched Bags for leakers
• Inspection of Lot Number, Expiry Date and Label on Pouch
• Pack pouched bags into foil Pouch
• Inspect Foil Pouch for defects
• Maintain GMP in the working environment
• Checks that the material used is released and is per the Bill of materials.
• Ensure that the Plant Manufacturing Log book has been completed.
• Ensure that working station is cleaned after production has been completed.
• In conjunction with the Team Leader once the Production Pharmacist establishes
cut-off points when non-conforming product is experienced.
• Must be able to comply with Health and Safety requirements.
• Technical aptitude to Set Up labelling Machine and label Empty Adco Blood Bags
with minimum supervision.
• A thorough understanding of the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Email your CV and qualifications to: [email protected] with the
reference FTCOP 09/23 in the subject line. Failure to do so will result in your application
Closing date: 20 Sep 2023
*Please note that this appointment will be made in line with company’s employment
equity policy and divisional employment equity targets.