ADCOCK INGRAM PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENTIST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited South Africa and its Subsidiaries (“we”, “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which personal information collected inter alia from you, social media, recruitment agencies and our website, will be processed by us.
The Privacy notice s available on our website www.adcock.co.za. One of the conditions under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that candidates have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal information,
In the course of your application:
- we may collect personal information that may be used to identify potential professional opportunities other than the job you have applied for but of which we think might be of interest to you.
- use your Personal Information to confirm references or background checks you have provided us. request your consent to participate in aptitude tests or recruitment assessments.
We also use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, to verify your information and to share information with you.
Your personal information will be securely stored by the Human Capital Department and it will be retained for a period of up to 12 months as of the closure of the application procedure if your application is unsuccessful, and in case of a successful application and you are hired, your data will be transferred to your personal employee file.
By applying for this position, you consent us processing your personal information.
We reserve the right to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 30 (thirty) days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with shortlisted candidates.
The objective of the programme is to provide qualified Graduate with meaningful workplace experience in RD&I.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry
- Honours degree in chemistry will serve as added advantage
- Industry knowledge will serve as added advantage Experience with HPLC/ UPLC will serve as added advantage
- NSFAS funding will serve as added advantage
- Intermediate Computer Literate (MS Package)
- Good interpersonal skills and self-driven/starter
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work in a team and/or independently
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Data analysis and report writing skills
Enquiries/ Applications – ADCOCK Ingram Pharmaceutical Scientist Development Programme
Email your CVs, certified copies of ID, degree/s, etc. to [email protected] with RD&I 18/10 reference as a subject. Failure to do so will result in your application being unsuccessful.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply Closing date: Wednesday, 18 October 2023. Please note that this appointment will be in line with company’s employment equity policy and divisional employment equity targets.