AFRICA ARBITRATION ACADEMY PROGRAMME 2024 FOR YOUNG LAWYERS AT THE UK – Application for the 2024 Africa Arbitration Academy programme in London is now open and will close on 01 December 2023. Applicants must have visa to travel to the United Kingdom or be able to apply for the necessary visa at the time of application.
Eligibility for participation includes:
- Being a permanent resident of any country in Africa.
- Being a member of the Association of Young Arbitrators (AYA). Kindly send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for membership application
- Being employed by a law firm, arbitration institution, company, or any organization bearing a link with the practice of arbitration.
- Excellent academic and professional background.
- Committed to developing skills in international arbitration in Africa.
- Fluency in English.
- Being at least 18 years old and not exceed the age of 45 by the start of the program.
Interested Applicants should complete the form below and attach their updated Resume. Where there is a technical glitch in submitting the application, kindly send a resume and cover letter showing your motivation for applying and how the programme will contribute to your career – to [email protected].
For more Information: Visit SOURCE