Deadline: December 12, 2022
Afrinvest West Africa Limited Analyst Programme 2023 for Nigerians
Afrinvest West Africa Limited is a leading capital market holding company with a focus on West Africa and active in five principal areas: investment banking, securities trading, asset management, private & corporate trust, and investment research.
The Afrinvest Analyst Programme prepares graduates for a great career in finance. If you want to build a career as a Financial Adviser, Stockbroker, Investment Manager, Trust Manager or Research Analyst, this is your opportunity to join us.
Since 1995, Afrinvest have delivered financial advisory solutions to individuals and organizations with dedication, professionalism, and discretion.
- A first degree from any recognized tertiary institution.
- Must have finished with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps not earlier than June 2022.
- Should be between 20 – 27 years old.
- Must be a recent graduate with zero (0) year post NYSC work experience.
- Must be available for the entire 24 months of the programme.