Deadline: 20 January 2023
Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship and Internship Program 2023
The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship and Internship Program is now open! The Program awards 400 high school seniors with a $40,000 scholarship for college, plus a guaranteed paid internship at Amazon.
Amazon Future Engineer students can boost their future for themselves and their community with the support of college funding, paid internships, and industry mentors.
Get a $40,000 scholarship ($10,000/year) towards an undergraduate degree in engineering or computer science and a guaranteed summer internship at Amazon!
What is the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship?
This could be you!
We want you to apply! When it comes to a guaranteed paid internship at Amazon and a $40,000 scholarship, your time can go a long way. You could be one of four hundred students chosen to win this double-sized opportunity—there’s only one way to find out.
- Be a high school senior in the U.S. who is currently enrolled in or who has completed a high school or college dual degree course where computer science, engineering, or robotics is the subject. Students who have not taken this course can opt-in to take an assessment offered by Amazon.
- Be planning to attain a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, robotics, or other computer science related field of study from an accredited 4-year college or from a 2-year college with the intent to transfer to a 4-year college.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. Example: Employment Authorization Document holder, Permanent Resident, or US Citizen.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.3 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
- Must demonstrate financial need.