Applications for Thuthuka Bursaries Programme 2024
This is a busary application portal ONLY. It is not in any way an agreement or commitment for funding. Thuthuka Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a contract with both Thuthuka Education and Upliftment Fund (TEUF) and National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the purpose of being awarded a bursary.
The Thuthuka programme is available at certain SAICA- Accredited Universities which are Thuthuka partners. You can apply to any of these for your studies. The list of Universities can be found HERE.
The funding application is for the 2024 academic year.
Applicants will be considered according to academic performance, National Benchmark Test (NBT) results and financial need as determined by the NSFAS financial means test.
- Your application remains incomplete if:
- The consent form is not signed
- Or all required documents are not uploaded.
- Or you have not pressed SUBMIT.
All fields marked in red are compulsory.
The closing date for the applications is 31 August 2023
- Signed consent form (download it here)
- Applicant’s ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ ID
- Parent(s)’/Guardian(s)’ salary slip
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Final Grade 11 results (if currently in Grade 12)
- Final Grade 12 results (if completed Grade 12)
- Full university transcript (if already at University)
- Proof of registration (if already at University).
- TEUF respects your privacy and acknowledge that by submitting your documentation that such will include personal information, which may belong to you, your company and/or others. By submitting your documentation, you are expressly submitting your, your company and/or others personal information to be processed by TEUF, which will be done in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPI) and/or other relevant data protection laws and regulations. For our Personal Information Protection Notice and related data privacy policies refer to our website.
For more information: Visit the website for Thuthuka Bursary