Apply for the 2023 Stefano Rodotà Data Protection Award
Are you a young student/researcher who has published academic research in the field of data protection in 2022? If you think your research is original and has an impact, the Council of Europe Convention 108 Committee invites you to submit your research for the 5th edition of the Stefano Rodota Award!
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:2023 Stefano Rodotà Data Protection Award
- You are under 40 years of age at the time of submission of your application
- You are a national of a country participating in the work of the Convention 108 Committee (members and observers)
- Your academic research related to data protection was published or finalized in 2022
- Your academic research, study or article that is published or submitted to a journal does not require exclusive submission of the research
- You are submitting your application in English or French
- Best PhD thesis
- Best (other) types of academic articles, including master theses
How to Apply for the 2023 edition of the Stefano Rodotà Award?
1. Check the application requirements found under the competition rules
3. If you would like to send any appending documents to support your application, send an email
4. Meet the submission deadline! (30 November 2022)