Deadline: January 27th 2020
Atlantic media fellowship is a year-long PAID newsroom fellowship now accepting applications. The application deadline is January 27, and the fellowship starts in July.
Atlantic Media Fellowship
Atlantic Media offers highly ambitious recent college graduates a unique full-time opportunity to participate in our Fellowship Program. This Program is a structured, year-long, paid fellowship for top-tier talent committed to careers in media in business or editorial functions. Fellows spend the year working alongside a team within one of our prestigious brands.
Editorial Fellowship opportunities could include, but are not limited to:
Newsroom and editorial event roles involving:
- Copy editing
- Event content creation
- Social media
- Video production
Client content creation roles involving:
- Brand marketing
- Digital white label content
- Multimedia sponsored content
- Podcast production
Who an Atlantic Media Editorial Fellow Is:
As a world-renowned enterprise that thinks and acts like a digital media startup, we place a premium on finding exceptional talent. We seek individuals with fresh perspectives who constantly push us to be at the forefront of an increasingly digital, mobile and social world.
Attributes Particular to the Role:
- Passionate: Having a strong interest in journalism and online media
- Conscientious: Concerned with detail and possessing effective time management and organizational skills
- Mature: Poised and adept at exhibiting “grace under pressure”
Atlantic Media Values – at Least by Aspiration:
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, and giving voice to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth – critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
For more Information; Visit the website for Atlantic Media Editorial Paid Fellowship Program 2020 for U.S College Graduates (Funded)