AXA IM Alts Internship Program 2023
With €190bn assets under management, AXA IM Alts, the alternatives business unit of AXA IM, is a global leader in alternatives investment, operating in real estate, private debt & alternative credit, private equity & infrastructure and hedge funds. Our 800+ employees operating from 16 offices around the world are serving the needs of more than 500 clients worldwide.
We pride ourselves on fostering a culture of high performance, which means we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically qualified, but also open to the world, innovative and able to harness their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a business.
After our successful campaigns in April and September ’21 as well as March ’22, we are looking for the next intake of talented individuals to join our teams. We are looking to recruit around 30 new interns across our: i. Real Assets division (in Asset Management, Fund Management, Financial Management Controlling Group (FMCG), Transactions,and Sustainability) as well in our ii. Infrastructure division, our iii. Structured Finance division and our iv. transversal Client Group Alts function (Client Services, Sales Support and MKT & Communication).
Our teams are recruiting mainly in Paris for a period of 6 months starting in January 2023. For further information on the roles offered by each team as well as to apply, you can visit the links below:
- Core: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SP&lang=EN
- Listed Debt: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SQ&lang=EN
- Commercial Real Estate Debt: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SU&lang=EN
Asset Management: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SS&lang=EN
Fund Management Controlling Group:
- Equity: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SV&lang=EN
- Asset Controlling: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009SW&lang=EN
Client Group Alts :
- Communications: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009RT&lang=EN
- Marketing: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009T7&lang=EN
- Sales Support: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=22000A91&lang=EN
- Portfolio Management (ABS/CLO): https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009T8&lang=EN
- Leveraged Loans & Private Debt: https://jobs.axa/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=220009T9&lang=EN
Along with your CV do not forget to send us your motivational letter (in English) explaining your preferences on the relevant opportunities(s) and specific department(s).
QUALIFICATIONS – AXA IM Alts Internship Program 2023
– Leading business schools, engineering schools or universities.
– Previous experiences in a financial institution or in a real estate company
– Proven financial analytical skills, fluency in English required, French proficiency is a plus
– Strong interest in the Real Estate Finance sector and understanding of AXA IM – Real Assets’ position within it
– Team player, multi-tasking and ability to work under pressure, desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, very thorough mind and capacity for synthesizing
– Advanced skills in Excel (modelling). Knowledge of Bloomberg is an advantage
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA – a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry – onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a responsible asset manager, actively investing for the long-term to help its clients, its people and the world to prosper. Our high conviction approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and traditional asset classes, managing approximately €866 billion in assets as at the end of June 2021.
AXA IM is a leading investor in green, social and sustainable markets, managing €568 billion of ESG-integrated, sustainable and impact assets as at the end of June 2021.
We are committed to reaching net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 across all our assets, and integrating ESG principles into our business, from stock selection to our corporate actions and culture. Our goal is to provide clients with a true value responsible investment solution, while driving meaningful change for society and the environment.
At end of June 2021, AXA IM employs over 2,488 employees around the world, operates out of 26 offices across 20 countries and is part of the AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management