Deadline: 29TH October 2021
In line with its social responsibility and commitment towards human resource development, the Bank of Namibia provides Namibian students, who completed their studies in 2020 or will be completing their studies in 2021, with an opportunity to gain relevant work experience in various areas of the central bank through the Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP).
The programme will commence in February 2022.
Students complying with the following criteria may apply:
• Namibian Citizenship
• Holder of a Bachelors / Honors / Master’s Degree in the fields of:
– Corporate Law
– Computer Science (Cyber Security / Artificial Intelligence / Algorithms, Data Analytics)
– Industrial / Software / Mechatronics / Data Engineering
• Willingness to enter into an 18-month employment contract
• Must not be serving contractual obligations with other institutions
Bank of Namibia Graduate Accelerated Program GAP Application Form
To fill the GAP Application form CLICK HERE