Deadline:8 September 2023.
Barloworld CA Trainee Programme 2023/2024 Opportunities for South Africans
Barloworld invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for CA Trainee Programme 2023/2024
Barloworld CA Trainee Programme
About the programme
The Barloworld CA Trainee Programme is one of Barloworld’s Young Talent Programmes, aimed at growing critical skills (Chartered Accountants) and developing a potential pool of leaders for the future.
This 3-year programme is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) and covers all SAICA competencies. The purpose of this programme is to provide candidates with the relevant experience and competencies needed to qualify as a CA (SA) at the end of their 3-year training programme.
The barloworld CA trainee programme sets out to select and recruit aspiring CA’s who:
- have the potential to be a leader;
- have a commitment to continuous learning and development;
- are able to multi-task, work in teams, and pay attention to detail.
The programme is designed to:
- Help candidates shape a career path in multiple sectors across the group’s business units.
- Provide practical training that is invaluable in preparing the trainees for the real business world.
- Provide exposure to diverse industries through rotation into different divisions and geographies.
- Include excellent support from dedicated and qualified CA mentors.
To be considered for the programme, candidates must have completed or registered for:
- CTA/PGDA (CTA Level 2 for UNISA students) or
- 4th year of Bachelor of Accounting Science, inclusive of CTA.
How to Apply – Barloworld CA Trainee Programme 2023/2024 Opportunities
To apply, please send your application to [email protected] and include a certified copy of your:
- Matric certificate
- Transcripts or degree
- SA identity document