Baroka Funerals Recruitment for South Africans
Baroka Funerals provide quality funeral services and facilities with respect, care and understanding for the families they serve.They are excited to be launching thier New Baroka Funerals Pretoria CBD branch.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS UP FOR BAROKA FUNERALS VACANCIES 2020
1x Graphic Designer
1x Paramedic /Nurse
36x Call Center Agents
3x House Keepers
Job Requirements for Baroka funerals vacancies 2020
1. Call Center Agents
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (Inbound and Outbound)
- Multilingual (Minimum of 3 x Languages)
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Customer Service Provider
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Associate’s or National Diploma in related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Matric is essential
- Any accredited life insurance sales qualification is essential
- FAIS Representative Regulatory Exam Level 5 passed
- A degree or diploma in commerce will be an added advantage
- Funeral insurance, new business sales and client servicing experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
5. Graphic Designer
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills\
- Communication skills
- Handles rejection
Education and Experience Requirements:
- National Diploma in graphic design, or equivalent qualifications
- Two (2) years of experience in graphic design
6. Health Compliance Officer
May be required to hold any related certifications, such as
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC),
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC),
- Certified in Healthcare Research Compliance (CHRC), and
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance – Fellowship (CHC-F)
- Two (2) years of experience
How to Apply
Interested applicants should Email CVs To: [email protected]