Applications are open for BMW Group Training Relief Associates/Programme 2023 for South Africans. BMW Plant Rosslyn is committed to contribute towards the growth, development and empowerment of the youth in the country. We support our bright young talent with a collaborative, open culture where you have a voice and bring your ideas to life.
The programme is aimed at students who are looking for real work experience on the Assembly Plant production lines, whilst simultaneously studying towards an NQF level 2 Qualification. The programme will include assembly training, ‘on the job’ training and self-learning, all with a technical and quality focus. Candidates will have to go through our hiring process to be considered. Successful candidates will join the company for an 18 month program.
- A strong commitment to the opportunity, always ensuring timeous attendance at all times and a commitment to the training processes
- Accurate, reliable and quality production assembly work whilst working on the production line
Self-management of the rotation between production line working and the training sessions
Strong support of the practical and classroom training sessions and learning opportunities, with private after-hours study for assignments and to ensure passing of exams.
- Good house keeping and exercise necessary care of equipment.
- Demonstrate and implement quality procedures and practices during the assembly operations.
- Matric, with Maths and Science (*with a minimum pass rate of 60%)
- Computer literacy
- Proven track record of academic excellence
- Be a curious and keen learner
- Sharp intellect, proactiveness, take responsibility, willingness to change, team spirit and self-reflective
- Self-driven and ready to work hard
- Passion for technology and BMW
Please go to https://www.bmwgroup.jobs/za/en.html#location=ZA,ZA/Midrand,ZA/Pretoria to apply and load your resume.
Training Relief Associates/Programme
BMW Financial Services (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd.