Boland TVET College Examination Invigilators Opportunities – Boland TVET College is one of the top-performing colleges in the Western Cape and nationally and is consistently ranked very highly in academic performance.
- Matric / Level 4 certificate
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans/isiXhosa)
- Does not have a child/ward writing the examination
- Is not a relative or primary caregiver of a candidate writing the examination
- Is not the spouse or next of kin of the Chief Invigilator
- South African citizen
- Good observation skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time-keeping skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good administrative skills
- Honesty, integrity, and reliable
- Invigilation during the examination session
- Support students with examination concessions
- Assist with the management of question papers and answer books
- Responsible to ensure that examination rules and regulations are adhered to for each session
- Responsible for ensuring discipline in the exam venue
- Previous training and experience as an examination invigilator
- Knowledge of examination policies and procedures
Applications must be submitted on the Boland College HRM-FOR-020(E) application form, obtainable from our website, and must be accompanied by a cover letter and updated CV inclusive of three (3) contactable references, copies of all qualifications with transcripts, and I.D document. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/copies on or before the day of the interviews.
ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED MUST BE IN PDF FORMAT. The application will be subjected to a criminal check as well as the verification of qualifications. Applicants are advised to submit one PDF document per application. Candidates who apply for more than one post should complete a separate application form for each post. Please indicate the reference number of the post to which you are applying on your application form. The college will not be responsible for illegible PDF documents or PDF documents that cannot be accessed/opened. Applications received after the closing date will NOT be accepted. Applications must be addressed to Amy-Lee Cupido, Strand Campus, Boland TVET College, and be sent:
- Email: [email protected] or
- Hand-delivered: Boland College Strand Campus, 71 Aerodrome Way Strandvale Strand.
If you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Boland College reserves the right not to make an appointment.