MINISTRY OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT. SPORT AND CULTURE DEVELOPMENT
MYSC FINANCIAL RELIEF PROGRAMME – SPORT SECTOR
The Ministry of Youth Empowerment, Sport and Culture Development invites Sporting clubs and individual athletes to apply for the COVID 19 financial relief programme. The relief will pay P2 500.60 as a wage subsidy to players and staff and an allowance for professional athletes. This will cover Botswana Premier League (16 teams) National First Division (24 teams) elite professional athletes and affected full time employees in sport for a period of 3 months (April, May. June 2020)
- Premier League Clubs (a maximum of 25 players and 5 other employees per dub)
- First Division Clubs (a maximum of 25 players and 5 other employees per dub)
- Professional athletes across aft sport codes.
- The beneficiaries of the relief fund are employees of the clubs and individual athletes.
- The beneficiaries should not have benefited from any other Government COVID 19 (including BNSC and BNOC) relief programme.
- Beneficiaries should not be earning a salary anywhere other than at the sporting club applying on their behalf.
- Only Botswana are eligible to benefit from the programme
Botswana Financial Relief Fund Applications
- Applications can be obtained from botswana national sports commision (BNSC), Botswana National Olympic Committee (BNOC),Botswana football association (BFA)
- Clubs to apply for their players
- Submissions to be routed through national sports association
Botswana Financial Relief Fund Submissions
Applications will be submitted online or hand delivered at Botswana National Sport Commission (BNSC). The opening date for applications is 22th May 2020 and the closing date for receipt of applications is 4th June 2020 at 16;30hrs. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
To apply,please fill the application form by clicking on the application link below
For more information please contact our Ton Free Number. 0800 600 883 or MYSC WhatsApp Number: +267 76 861 ON