Careers Citibank – EMEA Investment Banking Internship 2023 Program for South Africans
Applications are open for Careers Citibank – EMEA Investment Banking Internship 2023 Program for South Africans. Interested and qualified south Africans are encouraged to apply
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role in the team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
· Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
· Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses· Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in presentation of new ideas to clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. During your internship you will be assigned to the JHB Investment Banking team, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development.
We want to hear from you if…
* Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering subjects are beneficial but not essential
* A strong academic record at both Matric and university level is important
* You have knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
* You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* You have relevant experience from previous internship(s)
* We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
* A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
* Applicants to attach their CV, Cover Letter, Update Academic History and ID Copy
We will recruit on a rolling basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’ll also be looking for the following:· Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
· Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
· Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
· Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
· Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making