census-cameroon.com/agent | 32000 Enumerators Recruitment
Application for thirty two thousand Cameroonians as enumerators is open. Under the activities of the main enumeration of population, housing, farmers, agro-pastoral and aquaculture farms, the National Coordinations of the Fourth General Population and Housing Census (4th GPHC) and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock (GCAL) are recruiting thirty-two thousand (32,000) Cameroonians as enumerators.
Type of contract :
Fixed Term Contract (FTC).
Missions and responsibilities :
Placed under the supervision of the National Coordinators of the Fourth General Population and Housing Census and the General Census of Agriculture and Livestock, the Enumerators are responsible for:
- drawing up a list of households from its Enumeration Zone (EZ);
- filling in questionnaires in the EZ’s households ;
- transferring data collected to the team leader.
- be of Cameroonian nationality;
- be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old from January 1, of the current year;
- hold at least a Baccalaureate, GCE A/L or any other equivalent diploma;
- be physically fitness;
- be proficient in at least one of the local languages spoken of the Sub-division where the collection will take place;
- be available throughout the operation period;
- know how to use an android telephone.
Have an experience in a census or statistical survey would be an asset.
Place and deadline for submission of files :
Pre-selection applications submission will be done on-line at the following web address www.census-cameroon.com/agent.
However, for candidates from Sub-divisions not covered by the Internet, the registration will be made on a physical information form, duly completed and submitted to the relevant Sub-division. This information form will be available in Sub-divisional Offices and in MINADER and MINEPIA Sub-divisional delegations concerned.
The deadline for submitting applications or the deposit of physical information forms in Sub-divisions not covered by the Internet is set on the 31st of August 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will submit a physical file.
census-cameroon.com/agent Application file:
Short-listed candidates will be authorised to take the training course and must provide a file with the following documents:
- a stamped application addressed to the National Coordinators of the 4th GPHC and GCAL;
- a detailed curriculum vitae/CV;
- a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate, not older than three (3) months;
- a photocopy of the National Identity Card or a valid provisional identity document legalized at the police station;
- a photocopy of the highest diploma;
- a medical certificate issued by an authorised medical doctor, less than three months old, attesting the applicant’s ability to carry out fieldwork;
- Photocopies of documents attesting the experience in collecting statistical data, if any.
For candidates/applicants as Public Personnel/Agents, an authorisation from the hierarchy is required.
All short-listed candidates must be present the first day of the training course, holding their complete application files.This training course will take place in all the Sub-Division Headquarters, from October 4, 2021 to November 7, 2021.
This training course will be agreed by a test and the best candidates will be selected as team leaders.
- Any candidate who applies for more than one Sub-division will have his/her file rejected
- Any file that is incomplete or contains false documents will simply be rejected.
To Apply: Visit http://www.census-cameroon.com/agent