Centre for Human Rights UNI Pretotia Internship Opportunities
The Centre for Human Rights, Faculty of Law, University of Pretoria is offering an internship opportunity within its Migrants’ Rights Unit. The intern will gain practical experience in the field of the rights of migrants.
As an intern with the Migrants’ Rights Unit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Conduct thorough research on migration-related topics, contributing to informed decision-making.
- Play a role in orgsanising and coordinating impactful workshops, conferences, webinars, and online meetings.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Manager of the Migration Unit.
- Passion for the protection of the human rights of migrants.
- Strong research, organisational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a virtual setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to contributing 12 hours per week to the internship.
Duration: 2 Months, with a possibility of renewal
To apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and supporting documents, to Victoria Amaechi (email: [email protected]) copying in Abiy Ashenafi
(email: [email protected]).
NB: Please insert ‘MRU-Internship’ in the subject line of your email.*
For more Information: Visit the wbeiste for Centre for Human Rights UNI Pretotia Internship