Deadline: February 29, 2024
Applications are now open for the 2024 Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme. Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme (MDP) is open to graduates from any field of study and is well suited to those with little or no work experience.
- A critical and design-thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients.
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive, and a willingness to learn and apply oneself.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Chapel Hill Denhams Management Development Programme (MDP) 2024 Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years’ work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
The programme will equip you with the knowledge and experience needed to build and maintain a successful investment career. With our Management Development Programme we aim to:
- Attract, select, and retain exceptional talent.
- Provide rigorous classroom and real-time training.
- Provide exposure to all areas of our core businesses.
- Expose you to ongoing projects and transactions.
- Instill the culture and values of the firm.
- Ensure you are well developed to take up leadership positions.
On the Management Development Programme, you will learn about our business, the markets and build important and value-adding relationships, as well as develop strong technical and soft skills. As a participant, you will:
- Learn about our business, how we operate, and gain skills needed to excel in our firm.
- Gain unlimited access to the right support system, mentorship, and in-depth training to guide your career progression.
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across our business
- Undergo thorough job rotations, each rotation offering a range of challenging responsibilities.
For More Information: Chapel Hill Denhams Management Development Programme (MDP) 2024