CHIETA Seta Vacancies Internship Opportunities for South Africans
Are you a graduate or student that is looking for workplace experience, work exposure or work integrated opportunities in the chemical sector? Then CHIETA is here to help!
Research, Development, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation (Fixed Term Contract for 24 Months)
The CHIETA Research, Development, Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation Business Unit has an exciting Internship opportunity.
The aim of this position is to assist the business unit with administrative tasks. Candidates living with a disability, who meet the position’s criteria are invited to apply.
CHIETA Seta Vacancies Internship Opportunities for South Africans Requirements:
- National Diploma or a Degree in Business Management, Administration, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Graduates with no work experience.
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- R7 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) per month.
Skills & Behavioural competencies:
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Detail orientation
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate within own team and across teams
How To Apply
Interested people living with a disability are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to [email protected] , on or before closing date: 26 June 2022.
If no feedback is provided to you by 31 July 2022, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.
CHIETA is committed to the advancement of Employment Equity. Successful applicants will be subjected to background checks and to undertake required assessments