Deadline: 21 APRIL 2022
City of Johannesburg 2022 Transport Transformation Internship Programme for South Africans
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
The city is committed to providing work-based training for students.
• This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg community for a period not exceeding 18 Months.
• Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
• Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV)
• The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
• Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful. By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
BRANCH: Transport Transformation
(Qualification completed with min 360 credits): R8 329.27 pm (Basic Salary, no benefits)
(Enrolled as a student) : R3 500.00 pm (Basic salary, no benefits)
LOCATION: Old Mutual Building, 75 Helen Joseph Str, Jhb
• Grade 12/ NQF level 4
• Diploma in Transport Management/ Diploma in Administration Mgt (NQF level 6)
• Confirmation letter from an institution.
• Computer literate in all Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to,
research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Assist in the general administration work for Directorate.
• Submit administration work performed on applications.
• Problem analysis and solving, Office administration procedures and Customer service.
• Computer Literacy, Excellent Communication and Organising skills.
How to Apply for City of Johannesburg 2022 Transport Transformation Internship for South Africans
TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING LINK BELOW.
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED:
APPLY ONLINE VIA WEBSITE: www.joburg.org.za