Applications are now open for Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2024 for South Africans. Intreseted and qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
|Pinnacle Bursary Program
|Number of Positions
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
|Required Education Level
|Grade 12 | National Certificate
Job Advert Summary
In our endeavour to be ‘Way Better’, we are searching for top performers to join our business, through means of the Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program.
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual with aspirations to develop a career in a fast-growing organization? And does becoming part of the Clover Family, and working for a company that has been voted ‘Most Reputable Company’ for three consecutive years, appeal to you?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
Clover Pinnacle Bursary Program 2024 for South Africans Requirements
• Grade 12 scholars: minimum overall average of 65%.
• University students: Overall average of 65% in the final exam of the previous academic year.
• 65% in Mathematics and Science.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, write and speak).
• Willingness to enter into a funding agreement.
• Available to complete vacation work at a Clover site.
• Mobile and willing to relocate on completion of studies in order to complete work-back period.
- A Goal-driven Go-Getter.
- Open-minded with a willingness to learn.
- An above average achiever in the chosen field of study.
- Able to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- A TEAM player.
Duties and Responsibilities
Who can apply?
Matriculants and Students enrolled at a university 1st or 2nd year of studying towards a STEM
Degree. If you’re majoring in a STEM field, that means your degree program falls under the umbrella of Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics