The CCBA Kenya Emerging Future Leaders Development Program gives you the opportunity to work for the world’s leading brand. The two year program is an accelerated development program that will give you a taste of life at CCBA Kenya, excellent opportunities for career progression and learn about leadership.
This program develops world class leaders through functional and cross functional rotation, challenging assignments, business projects, integrated training and development, and formal coaching and mentoring programs.
The program entails courses designed to enable the Emerging Future Leaders learn the trade, broaden their business understanding and acquire foundation functional skills. Our open-door culture enables you to work directly with senior management to map your career path and ensure that your valuable contribution is acknowledged and rewarded.
Not Just Qualifications
We don’t just look at qualifications, we look at the strength you can bring to the role. The following will also help you stand out from the crowd:
• Proactive, fast learner
• Adoptive to change
• Be able to take ownership
• Good problem solving skills
• Creative thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Our Company values of Integrity, Passion, Ownership, Accountability, Humble Confidence, Team work.
- Professional & Technical Skills Development
- Leadership Exposure
- Performance Evaluation, Coaching & Mentoring
- Business Exposure
- Functional & Cross Functional Rotation
- Graduated with a second Upper honors or higher.
- Graduated between the past one year
- Be legally able to work in kenya
The Recruitment Process
Step 1: Application Process.
Apply to the program by choosing one of the functions listed below on this page. We will ask you a series of short questions about your background and aptitude.
• When you complete the initial questions above, you’ll be given the option to take the “Deeper Signals Personality Profiler”. Be sure to complete this before you log out (it’s fun!).
• If you are selected to move to the next stage (we’ll let you know within 3 days), you’ll proceed to take an online assessment on the Shortlist platform.
Step 2: Screening Process
• Functional Assessment: This is your chance to show us what you know about your area of specialisation. We’ll let you know via email within a week if you have passed this stage, which will be a phone interview.
• Phone Interview: The Shortlist team will give you phone call to get to know you better as a candidate and further assess your fit for the role.
• We’ll let you know within 3 weeks whether you have passed this stage.
Step 3: Assessment Centre.
• The assessment centre is led by the CCBA Group team and will include work simulation exercises and in-person interviews. We will share more information about the assessment centre closer to the time
Step 4: Offer Stage.
• If you have passed the assessment centre stage, you will be given an offer to join CCBA.
CCBA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE FEMALE AND DIFFERENTLY-ABLED APPLICANTS TO APPLY.
Apply to the functions you’re interested in –
For more Information: Visit the website for Coca-Cola Beverages Emerging Future Leaders Program 2020