Paarl – Huguenot, WC ZA
Parow – , WC ZA (Primary)
Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) Learnership Programme 2023 for South Africans – Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages (CCPB) invites you to apply for an Operations Learnership. Learners that have successfully completed the learnership will be awarded with a Further Education and Training Certificate: Generic Management (NQF 4).
Learners will attend training sessions outside the workplace during the year where they will complete theory components and submit portfolios. When learners are not in class, they will gain valuable practical work experience in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry.
The programme emphasises on:
- Apply leadership concepts in a work context.
- Motivate and build a team.
- Solve problems, make decisions, and implement solutions.
- Identify responsibilities of a team leader, ensuring that organisational standards are met.
- Prioritise time and work for self and team.
- Employ a systematic approach to achieving objectives.
- Monitor the level of service to a range of customers.
- Apply the organisation’s code of conduct in a work environment.
- Conduct a structured meeting.
- Manage expenditure against a budget.
- Completed Grade 12 (National Senior Certificate)
- South African Citizen
- No experience required.
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Computer Literate
- Dedicated to learning new skills
- Unemployed and can commit to the 12-month learnership programme.
What documents should you upload when applying?
- Updated and Detailed CV
- ID Copy – Certified within the last 3 months.
- National Senior Certificate – Certified within the last 3 months
- Proof of bank details – Not older than 3 months
- SARS Tax Number