Control Risks Africa Graduate Programme 2024 – Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success. Our Purpose is to make the difference to our clients.
We go beyond problem-solving and give our clients the insight and intelligence they need to realise opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.
As part of its talent development strategy, Control Risks is embarking on the fifth iteration of its Africa Graduate Programme – AGP (V). This programme is aimed at providing an opportunity to young African graduates from diverse backgrounds to gain skills and develop their workplace experience. Upon successful completion of the programme, graduates may be offered an opportunity to join Control Risks on a full-time basis in one of its offices in Africa.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- This is a rotation-based programme where graduates will be embedded with different teams and service lines in different settings which will not always be office-based.
- Deliver client-centric research, analysis, and report writing to the highest standard in often challenging timelines.
- Carry out activities to support business development initiatives.
- Build strong and enduring relationships on a local and international level within Control Risks..
- Understand our Purpose and Values
Control Risks Africa Graduate Programme 2024 Requirements
To thrive on AGP (V) you should welcome flexible, change and challenge.
- Beyond your analytical, and research skills you need to be open minded, articulate and confident with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You will need a strong team ethic to work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- We expect you to be self-motivated and to positively embrace a dynamic work environment and workload.
- We expect you to be commercially aware, so you can quickly grasp our clients’ issues and the opportunities that enable their success.
- Educated to at least degree level (with honours) or equivalent.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Key thematic areas of focus for AGP (V) are; data analytics, ESG, Cyber security and forensics.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corp (NYSC ) – for Nigeria graduates, or where applicable similar mandatory youth training.
- A maximum of 2 years post graduate work experience
- Problem Solving
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative
- Creativity in problem solving
- Collaborates effectively
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Analytical skills
Behaviours reflective of our company Values are: Integrity and Ethics, Collaboration and Teamwork, Commitment to People and Professionalism and Excellence.
This is a fully paid programme. Graduates will be required to work full-time for 12 months. To be eligible for the programme you must be An East African citizen/Nigerian/South African or Senegalese.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
For more Information: Visit the website for Control Risks Africa graduate opportunities