Corteva Agriscience 2024 South African Graduate Learnership Programme – Corteva Agriscience™, the world’s first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what’s right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We’re hiring for the Corteva Agriscience 2024 South Africa Graduate Learnership, which is an occupation-based learning programme aimed at building skills that have economic value, and which incorporates at least one unit standard.
Centurion | Delmas | Greytown | Kroonstad | Roslyn | Virtual
Intern – ID&E programme 2024 Qualifications
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Bachelor of Science: Agronomy
- Bachelor of Science: Plant production
- Bachelor of Science: Analytics
- Environmental, Health and Safety Degree
- Electromechanician / Millwright NQF4 Qualification
- Production or Operations Qualification
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain
- Quality Assurance Diploma / Degree
- Bachelor of Com: Analytics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons): HR Management/ Data Analytics
- Diploma: Information Technology
- Information Technology or Computer Science Qualification
- Must be a South African citizen with a South Africa ID
- You must have graduated between 2021 and 2023
- No previous permanent work experience
- You must not have participated in another learnership/ Internship
- No criminal record
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive stipend
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
Corteva Agriscience™ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to boldly embracing the power of inclusion, diversity, and equity to enrich the lives of our employees and strengthen the performance of our company, while advancing equity in agriculture. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. Discrimination, harassment and retaliation are inconsistent with our values and will not be tolerated. If you require a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit:
To all recruitment agencies: Corteva does not accept unsolicited third party resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.